To my dearest:
Due to Columbus Day weekend, and the fact that I’m going camping, I’m posting Monday’s usual post super early! Whoohoo!!! How many of you out there are fellow fashionistas, social media-gurus, and/or influencers that are following me? Probably a good hand full right? I think the category is broad and it’s always fun to engage and build an instagram account from scratch even if you’re not an influencer! However, IF you’re an influencer, you’re definitely going to have to spend a lot of time on your insta-game!
With instagram’s new algorithm, engaging with your favorite bloggers and friends has been proven difficult. I see posts days later or sometimes I don’t see it at all. It’s just so easy to miss posts that you really care about! You can turn on notifications for your close family and friends, but there’s only so many notifications you can click through at a time – there’s bound to be someone you would miss.
This is where pods or group chats come in – I mentioned I am part of Style Collective for girl boss bloggers all over the world. There’s many other groups where you can find like-minds to connect with. But after connecting – how can we keep in touch and support each other? It’s difficult. That’s why sometimes we have to use engagement pods via insta-convo or telegram to get updates from our fellow boss babes!
If you’re in a group like that, you would know how difficult it is to keep up. You’ll probably spend an hour or two a day trying to organically like photos! All while you’re going through your instagram feed the hour after as well! So you’ll likely spend three hours or so a day on instagram!
Recently, I have been using an extension on Google Chrome browser called Likeitall! It’s created by an influencer for influencers! It seriously blew my mind away and cut my work time by time and a half!
Best of all? It’s organic, involves no third party and it is certainly not a bot! So it’s not against instagram’s terms and conditions! You will be using your own computer (no mobile devices) and your own chrome browser. All links will open and the extension will just be doing the “hearts” for you! How cool is that? It’s literally what they say on their website, “sit back, relax, and avoid the stress of having to click each link yourself!”. Likeitall does it ALL for you! Here’s a quick demo video of it!
There is a fee to it, and it’s a one time fee of $10. It’s probably the best $10 I ever spent! It saves me at least an hour or two a day! Imagine how much work I can get done in that time! (Or just how much more sleep I can get.) It’s easy to use as well. You just download the chrome extension, and purchase the key code to use it. They will email it to you within minutes! (Tested and tried!).
Isn’t this just the thing you’ve always dreamed of? Well… it’s a reality and there’s no catch to it! It’s just simply that amazing! This post is not sponsored, however it does contain a small affiliate commission (but that’s literally dimes…) I was so ecstatic to share this that I just had to do it regardless! It saved my time, and I want it to save yours too!
By the way, contacting them is super easy! Shoot them an email and they literally reply within minutes! Below are some FAQs answered in case any of you were wondering!
1. Make sure you build your engagement over time. Don’t overuse this like crazy, or Instagram will still detect this as suspicious activity and block your account for some time! For example, if you’re not used to actively engaging, don’t suddenly use this to engage and do a thousand likes a day! That’s certainly suspicious!
2. To keep your activity level non-suspicious, if you usually engage at a certain time period on Instagram, keep it that way. For example, I’m usually devoted to Instagram during the evening! So use Likeitall during the evening!
3. Remember, Instagram has a 350 max likes per hour! If you like more than 350 posts within an hour, your account will be temporarily blocked and it’ll take days for you to “like” again. So a good rule of thumb is never to do more than 200-300 likes per hour.
Now, that’s a way to UP your instagram game! You can thank me later! Or just use my link when trying this out for yourself! But just be prepared to be mind blown! Let me know what you think! I can’t wait to hear back from you all!
For reference, I am 5 feet 2 inches. I typically wear XS/S or 0-4 for apparel and 6.5-7.5 for shoes.
Latest posts by Sincerely Ophelia (see all)
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Every Budget - December 12, 2017
- Serene Nature-filled Getaway from NYC | Getaway Review - December 5, 2017
- Erdem x H&M Lookbook: Secret Life of Flowers (Fall Edition) - November 29, 2017
*This post is NOT sponsored, but contains affiliate links. Opinions are unbiased and based on my own experience.*